- RSS Channel Showcase 8445090
- RSS Channel Showcase 4555505
- RSS Channel Showcase 2254865
- RSS Channel Showcase 2662249
Articles on this Page
- 04/03/17--12:06: _The re-birth of dig...
- 04/06/17--02:12: _Spotify states posi...
- 04/08/17--14:40: _My interview at Adw...
- 08/09/17--10:21: _Programmatic advanc...
- 01/06/18--11:22: _BertozziBytesize: I...
- 01/25/18--06:36: _BertozziBytesize: I...
- 06/16/18--15:10: _A decade of traveli...
- 04/03/17--12:06: The re-birth of digital advertising
- 08/09/17--10:21: Programmatic advancement? : Just look to Amsterdam
- 01/06/18--11:22: BertozziBytesize: I LOVE CES.
- 06/16/18--15:10: A decade of traveling – tips and tantrums
So I thought for a change from talking about Spotify, I would give my humble views on the latest digital furore. It is a well trodden path – Scandal first, debate and finger pointing and finally actions and solutions often leading to a better future state. We see it in everyday life with so many … Continue reading The re-birth of digital advertising
bertozzibytesizeScreen Shot 2017-04-06 at 10.03.24
A few years back, around 2012/13 we discussed how we could grow Audience On Demand more quickly in the region. How could we support all those smaller markets that could not sustain headcount dedicated to programmatic and yet wanted to be part of the picture. Back then we set up the ‘Amsterdam Hub’ for AOD … Continue reading Programmatic advancement? : Just look to Amsterdam
CES is never more relevant to the advertising industry than today. If you have a chance to attend, you should.
Record sales are at an all time high, up 30% , they have not been this high since Nirvana’s Nevermind. Books are back – up 6%. We still love to send cards instead of emails when it really matters. Podcasts are growing exponentially, music listening is off the ‘charts’. We often hear about people wanting … Continue reading BertozziBytesize: Is nostalgia for vinyl & books a leading indicator of screen burn out?
Decade of travel. So yes, I have been on the road for nearly a decade and it’s been quite a ride. There are so many pros and cons with travel, there is an opportunity to see and learn but at the same time it can be a treadmill of 5am starts and long days, seeing … Continue reading A decade of traveling – tips and tantrums